star ocean 2 battle theme star ocean 2 battle theme

Before i even read the title i listened to the song and an idea for some RPG battles set to this tune came to my mind.
Great cover, makes me want to listen to the original.

chrono cross: another world chrono cross: another world

Melodic as fuuuuuuuuuck and gives off a nice, feel-good vibe whenever i listen to it.
Only problem i might have with it is that it's a bit too short for my liking, right when i was starting to really like it it ended, ah well, guess that's why we have the loop button on the NG player.

chrono cross - dragon god chrono cross - dragon god

Really cool and it portrays an intense atmosphere, could've worked nicely for a final battle theme and for when the characters are talking with the main villain during it.

Evangelion Intro Evangelion Intro

I soooo wanted to give this one a 5 and fav it but the distortions killed it for me.
Still a really great piece and an awesome homage to the anime.

FF7 city of the cetra FF7 city of the cetra

Sounded alright at first, even kinda cool but as it went on i began getting bored, not even, what i assume is an organ managed to change my mind. The ending organ (?) screeches weren't very pleasant for me either.

7th saga no im not a pedophile 7th saga no im not a pedophile

Uhm, not sure about your title here but a pretty good song.
It's a bit more repetitive than catchy unlike your previous ones, i was going to give it 2.5 stars but it looped so perfectly that i felt like i had to give you something higher, after listening to it a second time i could see it wasn't so bad, it just takes some time getting used to.

7th saga children 7th saga children

Sounds like something you'd hear when you woke up in an JRPG and got out of the house for the first time or when you get out of a deep dark cave and feel the warm sunlight bathe your face for the first time in weeks.
I actually thought this would work excellently for a video game tune and then i read your Author Comments and it turns out it was your cover of one, well done.

Star Ocean 2 - Bunny hop Star Ocean 2 - Bunny hop

Maybe it's because i haven't taken the time to listen and review any of your songs in quite a while, maybe i've gone deaf and insane.
Possibly all those things, actually.

Pretty cheerful tune with a cool catchy (even though at times repetitive) rhythm, if only it wasn't so loud right from the start i'd probably like it more.
Is this the point where your submissions start getting better? Sure seems like it to me.

Fire (Come on!) Fire (Come on!)

Weird thing, this song seems like it would be able to fit in several settings in gaming, the little alien voices could go to some spaceship level or to a game with aliens like Alien Hominid while the quote could work for some kind of volcano God boss fight that's about to erupt, then there's also the rhythmic drums which remind me of jungle themes (escaping through the jungle from the cannibal natives levels and such) and at the end when we hear the metallic clanks it sort of reminds of medieval times, like blacksmiths forging a sword in the background while on the foreground all the action is playing.

Great work, man.

TheNGVirus responds:

thank you so much! I can see what you mean! I remember showing you the work in progress version of it, and you mentioned the High Pitch voices!

I hope you enjoyed it, man, and stay tuned for my Second EP/Album "A New World"

NGVirus Podcast - Ep. 1: "Pls God No" NGVirus Podcast - Ep. 1: "Pls God No"

I'd say this is a pretty good pilot episode, i'm guessing you were a bit nervous about going solo for the first time but you still did pretty alright.
You forgot to add your voice demo in the description, by the way.

Nice hearing about what inspired you to become what you are today and i'll tune in next time whenever another episode is produced.

TheNGVirus responds:

thank you so much! also, I did forget to put any of the links in the description! they are on their way as we speak!