The Crowbrothers-In the skies The Crowbrothers-In the skies

There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from other people, but it really goes over the line when what you come up with only amounts to a watered-down version of the Hellbenders. Lazy animation, stolen jokes, stolen facial expressions, stolen art style (which still looked like complete garbage) and mediocre plot, if you're gonna go rip-off a far better series then at least make it look somewhat decent, or better yet be original and make your own thing instead of trying to hijack on other's success.

PsychoObren responds:

Look!! OFC the characters looks a lot like Chris and Zach but this is not a copy...I found this way to make my characters more easy and especially funny...They are just simple and easy to make the motions and the animation...for the facial expressions you can't say that is stoled from the Hellbenders there so many cartoons and animations with the same facial epressions and faces same with Cyanide & Happiness...I can't agree with you for the lazy animation it has a lot of work on it and we don't have so much time to make something so special maybe in the future will be better...stolen jokes?? where?? xD I'm writing this fucking shits for a month I have MY IDEAS u know and I'm not stealing anything. Thats my own things! Learn what respect means and then come here and say your fucking bullshit!

Lizard Tongues Lizard Tongues

No set-up, no punchline, little to no animation, repetitive as all hell propaganda. You didn't even tell us why they're liars in the first place, leading anyone with 1/2 a brain to come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you're talking about, you'd much rather push an agenda instead of entertaining the masses. Maybe next time you should put some thought into your content and work instead of listening blindly to fake news.

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

Even when you're forcing your political agenda down our throats and trying to make the Emperor look bad you fail and only manage to make him look like a bigger bad-ass than he already is. Bad audio, bad visuals, objectively unfunny with forced humour, dripping with biased opinions and worst of all, patronizing.

Try and make original cartoons instead of bad satire pieces like this, it's clearly not your forte.

Boris the Russian Boris the Russian

lol xD your political comedy is top-notch!!! ye fuck dat Donal DRUMPFFFFFFFF he faaaaaaart hehehe

Try and make an actual funny animation instead of whatever this was, does this even count as an animation? Looks like you used some sort of facial software that makes him move his mouth but even that didn't look any good. Use an animation program next time and just try to draw stuff yourself, it'll produce a better result than using static images.

sacrebleau responds:

I’m glad you like it Radaketor, can’t over-produce satire. But I will take your advice and use a serious animation program for my “more serious” works. :-)

Kid Trump Kid Trump

I realize coming up with something original is hard but this is just painful to watch. Your idea of comedy is giving people chipmunk voices and then drawing them as children. At least the lip flaps were alright, and that guy at the end on top of a tree falling wasn't too bad either, but everything else in this "animation" looked lazy and preachy.

Missy Aftermath Missy Aftermath

I was actually kinda wondering if you'd do an aftermath scene of your previous animation, but I was hoping it wouldn't be as depressing, something like the teacher and the student leading just normal lives afterwards now that the bully had been dealt with but I guess you wanted a more realistic approach?

I have one problem with her death, though. Humans can't actually force themselves to die like that (I assume you either had her asphyxiate to death or drown in her bathtub) as he body would eventually kick into survival mode and she'd reach out for breath. Since you had her go to the tub she could've slit her wrists, that would've actually worked.

Sicsophor responds:

Thank you.
Sorry to say, but people drown themselves in the tub all the time.

Donald Trump Grabbed My Wiener! Donald Trump Grabbed My Wiener!

Can't wait for you to make one about Hillary and her many many many misdeeds. You'd sound really hypocritical and like you have some sort of double-standard agenda if you didn't :^)
Also, how did he stick two fingers up you boipucci when one of his hands was on your dick and the other rubbing your chest?

Ironically enough I like the style you had going on for this animation in particular compared to your other ones, simplistically drawn and non-coloured characters to highlight them and create a clear contrast between them and the picture you used as the background.

tonyfamous responds:

If you check I already made a video where Trump roasts Hillary, but even with her flaws, I totally prefer Hillary to Trump, even though Bernie was my first choice. Also, I'm not being hypocritical. I honestly hate the idea of a Trump presidency and bashing him is my total agenda. Anyway, according to every poll out there, Trump is going to lose, like he usually does, so I won't really have much of a reason to bash him anymore.

Donald Trump grabs the pussy. Donald Trump grabs the pussy.

I'd say it's better to grab a pussy than to threaten your husband's rape victims like Hillary did but that's just me :^)

Giving credit where credit is due, making him inhale often like that wasn't too bad of an idea comedy wise but the rest of the animation was the exact same-old Trump bashing you've been doing for months, nothing really new, different, even the voice is as obnoxiously annoying as you can force yourself to produce. Whole thing comes off as really self-righteous and condescending.

tonyfamous responds:

So I got a 1/2 star from you for Trump bashing because you are a Trump supporter. O.K. I can live what that, even though it's kind of hypocritical on your part. To be honest, I didn't really even bash him. I pretty much had him say the things he actually said. Anyway, sorry if the parts where I tried to diminish him as a person for being a sexist, rapey, mysoginist didn't appeal to you, but I still don't really get why anyone would think he is a " Good " guy. Especially, good enough to be president. Hey, if you like Donald Trump so much, I have a great idea. Maybe we could get him to dump Mike Pence and make Bill Cosby his Vice-President. ;-) Also, it's not better to grab a pussy than to threaten your husband's rape victims like Hillary did and it's not just you, but Trump still looses that argument for actually violently raping one of his ex-wives because he was mad about some botched hair plug operation.

TRUMP LIES AGAIN, AND GETS GRILLED FOR IT TRUMP LIES AGAIN, AND GETS GRILLED FOR IT

Pretty much worthless, unfunny, badly animated and you were trying way too hard to push your anti-Trump agenda on people.

The animation was very clunky and unnatural, I dunno if you were trying to go with a South Park style where it looks like pieces of papers in a stop-motion scene animated on your computer but it really didn't work. The characters looked static, dead and when they did move their bodies didn't look natural.

The jokes fell flat and only made you sound immature and condescending.

The audio was the least bad part but still sort of bad, your mic kept cackling and making echo whenever you spoke in contrast to Trump's clear voice that you borrowed from his debates, maybe you could invest on a better microphone in the future or look up some tips on how to improve your audio online. Your voice does sound rather soothing though so I believe you could do some voice-acting work with others and find some success at it.

HELLEVATOR HELLEVATOR

Ok this needs to become a series, or if not then just have one or two (possibly shorter) sequels just to see what happens next, even if that's basically only meeting new characters and making chaos all over the multiverse.
Nice homage to the Archer artstyle as well.