The Crowbrothers-In the skies The Crowbrothers-In the skies

There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from other people, but it really goes over the line when what you come up with only amounts to a watered-down version of the Hellbenders. Lazy animation, stolen jokes, stolen facial expressions, stolen art style (which still looked like complete garbage) and mediocre plot, if you're gonna go rip-off a far better series then at least make it look somewhat decent, or better yet be original and make your own thing instead of trying to hijack on other's success.

PsychoObren responds:

Look!! OFC the characters looks a lot like Chris and Zach but this is not a copy...I found this way to make my characters more easy and especially funny...They are just simple and easy to make the motions and the animation...for the facial expressions you can't say that is stoled from the Hellbenders there so many cartoons and animations with the same facial epressions and faces same with Cyanide & Happiness...I can't agree with you for the lazy animation it has a lot of work on it and we don't have so much time to make something so special maybe in the future will be better...stolen jokes?? where?? xD I'm writing this fucking shits for a month I have MY IDEAS u know and I'm not stealing anything. Thats my own things! Learn what respect means and then come here and say your fucking bullshit!

Lizard Tongues Lizard Tongues

No set-up, no punchline, little to no animation, repetitive as all hell propaganda. You didn't even tell us why they're liars in the first place, leading anyone with 1/2 a brain to come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you're talking about, you'd much rather push an agenda instead of entertaining the masses. Maybe next time you should put some thought into your content and work instead of listening blindly to fake news.

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

Even when you're forcing your political agenda down our throats and trying to make the Emperor look bad you fail and only manage to make him look like a bigger bad-ass than he already is. Bad audio, bad visuals, objectively unfunny with forced humour, dripping with biased opinions and worst of all, patronizing.

Try and make original cartoons instead of bad satire pieces like this, it's clearly not your forte.

Blue Lights #1 Blue Lights #1

Can't shake the feeling that a few moments were stolen directly from you previous series, Dead Detention, such as it taking place in yet another school, the female lead saving the male lead right at the start and the formation of a trio with a younger blonde girl (shades of Sora?). But you did give us a little swerve at the end where Rose got kidnapped, think it would be cool doing a .5 side-game detailing what happened to her while the two other characters were surviving from the aliens.

I appreciate switching to the page format for your game, sometimes I'd accidentally click with my mouse too hard and it would skip me a couple of scenes on your older games but now I can just flip back conveniently, it's saved me a bunch of reloads. The mini-games are still meh, clicking a glowing ball a handful of times or dragging an icon to its destination isn't exactly riveting, but your games focus more on telling a story than with gameplay.

Looks cool despite all of that, I'm curious as to why these aliens are looking for some substance on Earth and where you'll be taking this storyline from here.

JackAstral responds:

Yeah this episode relied a little on Dead Detention #1's structure - I just wanted to play it kinda safe and get the story off to a good start. Future episodes don't though !

Thanks! The substance they're looking for will be revealed in episode 2 ;-)

Trump (Fart) 2016 Soundboard Trump (Fart) 2016 Soundboard

Not biased at all :^)
Could've at least had some actual offensive quotes he's said, overlaid with fake fart sounds if you really wanted to push your anti-Trump shtick, but I guess you couldn't find anything actually offensive, huh?

finalfantasylulu responds:

I'm not anti-anything, I'm pro farts. This country will realize that trump means fart soon enough.

Top down Pac Top down Pac

Actually like this, it's a lot better than I thought it would be when I saw it. I initially thought it was some non-so-polished flash game but I was pleasantly surprised.
Seems to have Hotline Miami inspired graphics and mechanics and sot of makes me want to check out those games to see if they're any good.
The bug where the enemies cross past walls isn't so common for me, only happened once in several playthroughs and wasn't too bothersome (besides the fact it killed me) anyway.
Song (although repetitive) and visuals are pretty neato but unfortunately I couldn't get past the first level, I'd always fall for my own instincts of staying in the corner waiting for them to come to me which always ended in getting cornered and quickly disposed of, oh well.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!
The key to winning in this game is to clear out open areas first like the part of the first level where you spawn, never creep on them because they'll shoot you first and always change weapons, avoid corners, ALWAYS move and use stage wrapping carefully.
And yeah, this was inspired by Hotline Miami, inspired a lot to be honest, if i hadn't lost motivation to work on it i would have made this game even more Hotline Miami-like.
You should really check out Hotline Miami by the way, if you want a more sick and mysterious game then go with Hotline Miami 1, but if you want more shooting and killing and more awesomeness then go with Hotline Miami 2, it doesn't really matter which one you play first since both of the first and second game share the same plot but only tell the story from a different perspective.
Thanks for the review again :)

star ocean 2 battle theme star ocean 2 battle theme

Before i even read the title i listened to the song and an idea for some RPG battles set to this tune came to my mind.
Great cover, makes me want to listen to the original.

chrono cross: another world chrono cross: another world

Melodic as fuuuuuuuuuck and gives off a nice, feel-good vibe whenever i listen to it.
Only problem i might have with it is that it's a bit too short for my liking, right when i was starting to really like it it ended, ah well, guess that's why we have the loop button on the NG player.

chrono cross - dragon god chrono cross - dragon god

Really cool and it portrays an intense atmosphere, could've worked nicely for a final battle theme and for when the characters are talking with the main villain during it.

Free Toy Inside Free Toy Inside

That's not milk, is it?

ChazDude responds:

Worse, it's soya milk.

Spilled Milk Spilled Milk

Considering Dave, I'm surprised what he spilled wasn't something else.

ChazDude responds:

Many things were spilled that day...

God has a plan. God has a plan.

Can't help but feel that the joke would've been even funnier if he only had one thing on his list, "Kill Timmy's dog."